Cindy uses the latest in neuroscience and embodiment research, tools and practices that teach you how to recognize and differentiate thought patterns and behaviors, create new insights into what’s happening around you, and put ideas into action that lead to concrete solutions, increased energy, peace and balance.
Work Wellness Coaching will help you handle any work-related issue that is decreasing your energy and stressing you out!
Common coaching topics:
- Setting boundaries and finding balance between work and life
- Navigating change or loss at work
- Surviving a bad boss or workplace culture; rising above the drama
- Choosing whether to stay or leave your career
- Improving focus, time management, and productivity
- Managing stress and/or anxiety at and from work; decision fatigue
- Addressing burn-out and/or boredom and making change
ADD/ADHD in the Workplace
Attention Deficit Disorder Coaching helps you truly understand your amazing non-neurotypical brain and how you can use your unique ADD strengths to overcome executive functioning* challenges associated with work.
Cindy also coaches people with other invisible disabilities like bi-polar disorder, Asperger syndrome, Highly Sensitive, and Anxiety.
Leadership Coaching helps you leverage strengths, improve social and emotional intelligence skills, uncover blind spots needing development, and set, strive and achieve strategic goals. Common growth areas include leadership style development around social and emotional intelligence to engage others and build high performing teams, conflict management, change management, stronger and consistent decision making, and performance management of self or employees.
Assessments available include EQi 2.0, DiSC, Strengths, MBTI Leadership and 360 reports.