Cindy uses the latest in applied neuroscience and embodiment research, tools and practices that teach you how to recognize and differentiate thought patterns and behaviors, create new insights into what’s happening around you, and put ideas into action that lead to concrete solutions, increased energy, peace and balance.
Somatic / Mind-Body Coaching
Somatic / Mind-Body coaching is an innovative approach that emphasizes the integration of mind and body to help you achieve your professional career goals. It goes beyond traditional coaching methods by incorporating an understanding of how our thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations are interconnected. You will learn embodiment techniques that will improve your long-term health and wellness.
Common coaching topics:
- Managing stress and/or anxiety at and from work; addressing decision fatigue
- Improving energy, presence, focus, time management, and productivity
- Addressing burn-out and/or boredom and making change
- Setting boundaries and finding balance between work and life
- Surviving a bad boss or workplace culture; rising above the drama
- Choosing whether to stay or leave your career
ADD / ADHD Coaching
Attention Deficit Disorder coaching helps you understand your amazing neurodiverse brain and directly addresses ways to develop and increase your executive functioning*. Through personalized guidance and support, you will be equipped with the skills and mindset necessary to improve planning, focus, effort, working memory and more.
Cindy also coaches people with other invisible disabilities like bi-polar disorder, Asperger syndrome, Highly Sensitive, and Anxiety.
Leadership Coaching helps you leverage strengths, improve social and emotional intelligence skills, uncover blind spots, and set, strive and achieve strategic goals.
Common growth areas include:
- Improving Productivity / Learning how to decrease distractions
- Presentation Skill Building
- Overcoming Fear and Building Confidence
- Decision Making
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Change
- Leadership style development
- Performance Management
Assessments available include EQi 2.0, DiSC, Strengths, MBTI Leadership and 360 reports.