Cindy uses the latest in neuroscience and embodiment research, tools and practices that teach you how to recognize and differentiate thought patterns and behaviors, create new insights into what’s happening around you, and put ideas into action that lead to concrete solutions, increased energy, peace and balance.
Performance and Productivity
Common coaching topics:
- Improving focus, time management, and productivity
- Setting boundaries and finding balance between work and life
- Navigating change or loss at work
- Surviving a bad boss or workplace culture; rising above the drama
- Choosing whether to stay or leave your career
- Managing stress and/or anxiety at and from work; decision fatigue
- Addressing burn-out and/or boredom and making change
ADD/ADHD in the Workplace
Attention Deficit Disorder Coaching helps you truly understand your amazing non-neurotypical brain and how you can use your unique ADD strengths to overcome executive functioning* challenges associated with work.
Cindy also coaches people with other invisible disabilities like bi-polar disorder, Asperger syndrome, Highly Sensitive, and Anxiety.
Leadership Coaching helps you leverage strengths, improve social and emotional intelligence skills, uncover blind spots, and set, strive and achieve strategic goals.
Common growth areas include:
- Improving Productivity / Learning how to decrease distractions
- Presentation Skill Building
- Overcoming Fear and Building Confidence
- Decision Making
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Change
- Leadership style development
- Performance Management
Assessments available include EQi 2.0, DiSC, Strengths, MBTI Leadership and 360 reports.