REGISTER NOW for one course in the series or the whole series.
Career Assessment and Exploration Series
Uncover and discover your strengths, interests and career paths that are right for you. Three workshop options:
- Career Assessment I: Aligning personality to career using the MBTI – March 6th, 2019*
- Career Assessment II: Aligning interests to career using the STRONG Interest Inventory – March 13th, 2019*
- Research and Discovery: A Career Exploration process, tools and resources – March 20th, 2019
Register Here SOLD OUT
*Includes Report at additional fee
Job Seekers Boot Camp Series
Get help with job search strategies, learn how to network and interview to land a job. Four workshop options:
- Job Search Marketing 101: Personal Branding, Resumes and yes, Cover Letters
- Online Job Search: LinkedIn and other job search tools
- Offline Job Search: Networking
- Interviewing Power
Register Here Due to an unpredicted challenge at the facility, all classes are being cancelled at this time. Watch for future dates and times.
Reasons to Register
- Enjoy a small group environment where you get direct advice from an expert coach and trainer (no more than 7 individuals per class)
- Register for one class or all in the series. Average cost per course is $75.00 for two hours of expert advice.
- Affordable! Pricing per hour of training is 60% off the cost of professional coaching.
- Information to help you decide on a career path and learn the best ways to reach your career development goals
Hire Cindy to speak:
Are you interested in having Cindy present a workshop for your group? Programs are tailored to meet your audience needs. Contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a sample of what is available:
- AIM @ Success: A Brain-Friendly Framework to Help You Set, Strive, Maintain and Achieve Goals
- MBTI Step I: Meyer’s Briggs for Individuals
- MBTI Step II: Meyer’s Briggs for Teams
- Marketing Yourself: Building and Communicating Your BRAND
- INTERVIEW POWER!
- How to succeed at JOB SEARCH: online and offline strategies
- EXPLORATION: Career identification and discovery
- NETWORKING 101: Online and offline networking tools and strategies (LinkedIn)