Goals; we all have them. Like an itch that needs to be scratched or a restlessness that you can’t quite put your finger on. Goals are inside of us, waiting to come out and shine bigger and brighter than we ever thought possible. Singular, multi-step, granular, grand, lateral, or promotional, your goals are important-very important. They make up who you are, they keep you energized and motivated to achieve and ready to make a difference in this world. Do you struggle with goal setting? Perhaps you start strong then fail to maintain the drive towards the outcomes you want to achieve. Do you need to change your habits and abandon the things holding you back?
Schedule a free 30-minute information session or get started with a coach. Local and national inquiries are welcome. Online video, phone or in-person coaching available.
- Career Changers
- Career Seekers
- Young Professionals
- High School and College Students
- Business Professionals
- Emerging and Experienced Leaders
- For Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- Teams and Groups
- Employment Ministry Groups
- National and Local Associations
- Facts and Faith, Not Fear
- Work or Life Transition Support
- Career Stage Advice
- Structure and Process for Taking Action
- Transferability Mapping of KSA’s
- Confidence Building for Change
- Labor Market Junkies
- GSD — Accountability Partnership
- Accessible and Affordable
- Local, National, Global Inclusion
- Certified and Educated Expertise
Having worked with Cindy on several projects such a comprehensive ‘Coaches Training’ program and many others, I have been fortunate to collaborate with this wonderfully, multi-talented individual. She not only brings an extremely high-level of competence to her career development practice, she is also very passionate in everything she does. Cindy understands the varying needs of her clients and meets each person where he or she is at and helps them to move forward in the career development process. When referring people to her, I am confident that they are in good, caring hands.