Goals; we all have them. Like an itch that needs to be scratched or a restlessness that you can’t quite put your finger on. Goals are inside of us, waiting to come out and shine bigger and brighter than we ever thought possible. Singular, multi-step, granular, grand, lateral, or promotional, your goals are important-very important. They make up who you are, they keep you energized and motivated to achieve and ready to make a difference in this world. Do you struggle with goal setting? Perhaps you start strong then fail to maintain the drive towards the outcomes you want to achieve. Do you need to change your habits and abandon the things holding you back?
Schedule a free 30-minute information session or get started with a coach. Local and national inquiries are welcome. Online video, phone or in-person coaching available.
- Career Changers
- Career Seekers
- Young Professionals
- High School and College Students
- Business Professionals
- Emerging and Experienced Leaders
- For Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- Teams and Groups
- Employment Ministry Groups
- National and Local Associations
- Facts and Faith, Not Fear
- Work or Life Transition Support
- Career Stage Advice
- Structure and Process for Taking Action
- Transferability Mapping of KSA’s
- Confidence Building for Change
- Labor Market Junkies
- GSD — Accountability Partnership
- Accessible and Affordable
- Local, National, Global Inclusion
- Certified and Educated Expertise
Cindy is a GREAT person & Coach. She is very understanding and makes you feel comfortable when talking about your career and your future. She’s always thinking about new options and opportunities, and sends a lot of information your way so you can learn and be sure of what you want. She’s honest and challenges you to think outside the box, which is exactly what a person needs when talking about their career.
Cindy helped me identify what my true learning style is, build my confidence back, know what I want to do (by completing assessments made by her and others), how to word it, how to show it, and finally how to conquer what I want. I was lost for a while, trying to figure out who I am and what I want to do. Cindy helped me find myself again and now I’m on a roll with finding opportunities that will make me happy and appreciative. Thank you, Cindy!